Want to experience co-working remotely in a beautiful pool villa from a remote area of Indonesia?
This summer, we are taking a group of professionals to Bali for a remote retreat. At CoXplore, we want to create a safe space for women & men to co-create meaningful remote work & travel experiences altogether, by facilitating women-focused retreats.
Join us for yoga classes, remote productivity workshops, community parties and venture trips into the unknown. Events hosted by both women & men. Individuals from the LGBTQ community are welcome to join. Take your laptop and get your remote work done on the go.
- Accommodation: Coliving space or pool villa
- Workspace: coworking space & work-friendly cafe access
- Community event: hangouts at the coworking space
- Experience Manager
- CoXplore app Xperience membership access
- Online & Offline support via facebook/whatsapp/zalo group
- Remote productivity workshops
- + Tier 1: Running a remote Airbnb business (by Nhung Phung, founder of Fulago & LocalVietnam)
- + Tier 2: Running a remote startup (by Huong Nguyen, founder of CoXplore & AsiasNomad)
- Group Size: 10 people/week
- Program Duration: 27 April – 24 May
- Short-Tier Options: 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 4 Weeks (limited slots available)
- Flexible fly-in Dates.
- Pricing: 399$/Week
- Program Language: English (Vietnamese Support)