Vietnam Coworkation Xperience 2019 – Q&A
1. What is VCX?
Vietnam Coworkation Xperience 2019 (VCX) is a 3-week work and travel program across Vietnam held from 9 Sep to 29 Sep under the theme of “Empowering Online Entrepreneurship 4.0’’. The program expects international participants and local experience coordinators from 10+ countries around Asia and the world. You will join an epic journey throughout Vietnam to co-work, connect and empower individuals with CoXplore.
2. Where will I go?
The program is designed to challenge you through an unforgettable experience that will empower you to become location-independent professionals, and organized in 3 key cities of Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Hanoi). From trekking through rice paddies of Sapa to sky-diving in Da Nang, lightening up lanterns in Hoi An to floating above the Mekong Delta river market during full-moon festival, VCX 2019 will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for anyone interested in exploring places and cultures while getting work done anywhere remotely.
3. When does the program take place?
The program will take place from 8th September 2019 to 29th September. Participants are expected to arrive before the opening event on the 8th afternoon, and join the whole program. You can find the full itinerary below.
4. Who will join the program?
Our program welcomes people around the globe from all ranges of genders, ages and professions – from entrepreneurs to freelancer, influencer to digital nomads, generally anyone interested in becoming location-independent professionals and support one another during the whole journey.
5. How do I book a slot?
- Contact us via email [email protected]plore.com
- For Vietnamese participants, you can reach us via local mobile number 0799 138 966
- Or fill in the contact form to book your slot. Limited to 20 participants only.
6. How do I pay for the program?
- Payment to join the program can be taken via Visa or Master cards
- Local participants can pay via bank account transfer or cash in Hanoi | Ho Chi Minh | Da Nang
- International participants can also pay via Paypal or Stripe
7. What’s included in the payment?
Joining the program, participants will receive 1 CoXpass on mobile application to access:
- Various coworking spaces and work-friendly local cafes in Vietnam with one pass
- Coliving spaces sharing experiences with exclusive design and a common space to connect with locals and internationals joining the program
- Authentic travel experiences so you can see the breath-taking Vietnam, from cultural trip to adventures and coastal getaways
- Workshops: you will be trained by Margaret Tra on a 3-week organized workshop ‘The Digital Nomad (DN) Lifestyle Experience – A Guide To Run An Online Business & Travel The World’
- Event & activities: art & tech events, meet-ups, pool parties, etc.
8. Do I get my refund if I cancel?
You are required to pay 100% of the program participation fee latest 1 week before your arrival date. 50% of the program fee is refundable for cancellation up to 2 weeks in advance with prior notice to the organizing team.
9. What is CoXpass?
CoXpass is a mobile application that give users access to multiple coworking spaces and work-friendly cafes with one membership.
10. Who are the organizers?
About Vietnam Silicon Valley: