Have you ever considered combining travel with work-out?
Join our #Workoutanywhere
challenge – work and workout anywhere!
Attend Cat Ba Fitness Retreat 2019, and explore the hidden gem Cat Ba island this holidays, at an outdoor challenge like never before with the top-notch fitness coaches from Elite Fitness. And take the opportunity to win prizes worth up to 60 million VND from our sponsors and partners.
Embracing wellness activities aiming towards a better work-life balance, the program is the first start of an event series promoting the idea of a new lifestyle – work outdoor and work out anywhere, anytime.
Day 1: Travelling to Cat Ba from Hanoi at 10:30 AM
➡ Welcome ceremony at Oasis Pool Bar & restaurant
➡ Non-equipment Workout (by Head Coach Cody James Young)
➡ Workshop: Outdoor > Zumba (by GX Manager Jason Ngo)
Day 2: Exploring Cat Ba island through challenges and missions
➡ Yoga Workshop (by Yoga instructor Deepak)
➡ Closing Pool Party, Awards Ceremony, and hangout with our coaches
Day 3: Leaving to Hanoi at 4:00 PM
➡ Bus departs from Cat Ba back to Hanoi
➡ Optional activity: Exploring island with trekking & climbing or Kayak activities
Challenges will be divided into Individual track, Couple track and Group track. Participants will be provided island map and check-points. Points will be calculated in the end of program to decide each track’s winner. Winners have a chance to win award packages that are worth 60 million VND.
- Single ticket: 2.900.000đ/ pax
- Couple ticket: 5.600.000đ/ couple (discount 100.000đ/ pax)
- Group ticket (4): 10.800.000đ/ group (discount 200.000đ/ pax)
- Extra fee for trekking OR Kayak tour: 1.000.000đ/ pax/ tour
- ✔ 3-star Accommodation for 2 nights (double/triple/quad room or bungalow with bay view)
- ✔ Workshop coached by top 3 trainers from Elite Fitness
- ✔ All breakfasts, 2 meals in the open welcoming event and closing pool party
- ✔ Bus Transportation Hanoi – Cat Ba – Hanoi, bike rental on challenge day
Transportation is optional. You are free to join our group bus, go by car or motorbike to the island.
This program is co-organized by CoXplore and Fundstart, Sponsored by Elite Fitness and True Juice: Partnered with Tubudd, Smilee, and Vietnam Discovery Travel.