Wondering what to do this Tet holiday?
This January, CoXplore, together with YEST Works, Launchpad Coworking Space and Fulago, are taking a group of women entrepreneurs
to Chiang Mai for a getaway. At CoXplore, we want to create a safe space for women to co-create meaningful work & travel experience altogether, by facilitating women-focused retreats.
What you get
- Accommodation: coliving space or pool villa
- Workspace: coworking space & work-friendly cafe access
- Community event: hangouts at the coworking space
- Experience Manager: Huong Nguyen (Founder & CEO of CoXplore | [email protected] | 0084 92 500 7677)
- CoXplore app Xperience membership access
- Online and Offline support
What’s not included
- Flight to destination
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages outside community events
More about the experience
As we start the new decade 2020, it’s time for a year-end reflection and resolution goal-setting for a brand new era. This retreat invites women of all sorts, and of course our LGBT community. Join us for mastermind group sharing sessions, local community hangouts and venture trips into the unknown.
Date of retreat: 28 Jan to 1 February
Sign up here before 15 Jan as there are only limited slots available. A detailed itinerary will be sent after your sign up is complete.
Have any more inquiries?
Contact Chiang Mai Host at [email protected]
or +84 92 500 767 (Whatsapp, Zalo, Line, KakaoTalk) and we will get back to you shortly.